Gettin My Gs300 Today

im so excited its a 02 sports design black on black with a black wood kit looks like marble i think 26k miles mint conditon..i was really lookin for a gs430 but i couldnt find any so i went for this one..so can anyone tell me how tell me what to expect and what kind of gas to use and stuff..this is my second car my first was a 99 volvo s80 i had a really bad time with that car everything went wrong with it that could so i hope this goes alot better..ill post pics later when the weather gets better..thanks

Always follow the owners manual suggestions for recommended service & maintenance. Consider switching to synthetic oil & always use a quality gasoline....not cheap stuff. Did you get all service & maintenance records for the car?

Post pics when you car! B) Enjoy & welcome to the club! :D

:cheers:

yea i think they are in the book..i have another question how is the stock system the only thing i like in that volvo was it had a very nice stock system with the steering wheel controls im susprised this car doesnt have it oh well its still a hot car

im so excited its a 02 sports design black on black with a black wood kit looks like marble i think 26k miles mint conditon..i was really lookin for a gs430 but i couldnt find any so i went for this one..so can anyone tell me how tell me what to expect and what kind of gas to use and stuff..this is my second car my first was a 99 volvo s80 i had a really bad time with that car everything went wrong with it that could so i hope this goes alot better..ill post pics later when the weather gets better..thanks

26k miles is good for an 02...My wife sold her 03 gs430 a few months ago with 79k miles on it.

This Lexus will be better than a volvo if you're thinking you'll have a problem. B)

Awesome...congrats! I just bought an 01 GS300 about a month ago...33K/mi CPO w/ full Lexus warranty. Paid 23k. Love the car...tinted the windows and added a spoiler.

...In doing my research I thought they didn't add the sport pkg until 03 tho?

Awesome...congrats! I just bought an 01 GS300 about a month ago...33K/mi CPO w/ full Lexus warranty. Paid 23k. Love the car...tinted the windows and added a spoiler.

...In doing my research I thought they didn't add the sport pkg until 03 tho?

GS300 SPORT PKG OFFER ONLY IN 02 AND 03 MODEL B)

GS300 SPORT PKG OFFER ONLY IN 02 AND 03 MODEL B)

the car is awesome it still hasnt sung in yet it will though when i get the tints tomorrow.. anyone have any ideas what % i should go with on the tint the car is black on black i dont want to go to dark im thinking like 35% or mayber 30% what about you guys?

I need to take new pics, the car is dirty :( ... anyway the first one is the day I bought it (about a month ago), the second is a decent side view from a few weeks ago when I got the tint...the third is right after I got the spoiler.

sidenew.jpg

gsside.jpg

gsrear.jpg