Headlight On And Off

kevinclee

When I set my headlight to be AUTO position and drive through a tunnel, the light won't turn on immediately. Once it turns on, I almost reach the end of tunnel. This is really annoying. Is there a C-Best setting can set it to be on/off immediately?

I looked this C-Best setting document from http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ype=post&id=877.

It says "To change the control logic when the light control switch is at AUTO position". The default is 15 seconds. The selections are 7.5s/15s/30s. Is 7.5 seconds the shortest one?

Keep in mind that you absolutely do not want to have your lights go off due to artificial "brightness". The delay is a form of digital filter that prevents the lights from too quickly going on or off.

You should turn your lights on manually before entering the tunnel, for safeties sake.

Keep in mind that you absolutely do not want to have your lights go off due to artificial "brightness". The delay is a form of digital filter that prevents the lights from too quickly going on or off.

You should turn your lights on manually before entering the tunnel, for safeties sake.

I'll second that opinion, having the auto headlights go on/off immediately would be infinitely more annoying.