Tires For Sc430 Oem

lilme

:whistles: No secret that the 2003 Z has had tire probs--Nissan was replacing them FOC to quell the uproar. Anyone with a 2003 sc430 tried to appeal to Lexus Corp for new/replacements for the early wear on these tires??? Any success??

:whistles:              No secret that the 2003 Z has had tire probs--Nissan was replacing them FOC to quell the uproar. Anyone with a 2003 sc430 tried to appeal to Lexus Corp for new/replacements for the early wear on these tires???  Any success??

the runflats on the SC430 only last 12k-15k miles, this is normal. When I went to the dealership they recommended non run flat Michelin Pilot AS tires. I've already put a set on a SC430 and it has made a world of difference. Better ride and last 3 times longer.

:whistles:              No secret that the 2003 Z has had tire probs--Nissan was replacing them FOC to quell the uproar. Anyone with a 2003 sc430 tried to appeal to Lexus Corp for new/replacements for the early wear on these tires???  Any success??

the runflats on the SC430 only last 12k-15k miles, this is normal. When I went to the dealership they recommended non run flat Michelin Pilot AS tires. I've already put a set on a SC430 and it has made a world of difference. Better ride and last 3 times longer.

BETTER NOT GET A FLAT WHILE OUT OF CELL PHONE COVERAGE!

BETTER NOT GET A FLAT WHILE OUT OF CELL PHONE COVERAGE!

AAA cost $50 a year..at that rate you would save 4 runflats = $1500 * 3 (since the Michelins will get about 3 times the wear) = $4500 - $1000 (for the Michellin Pilots) = $3500. Considering I drive about 30K a year that's $17500 over 5 years. For that you can get a spare kit, AAA, a Ducati 996 and still have money to go on vacation.