Hi To All!

hi to all! I have been checking in and out of this forum for awhile now about a month or so, everyday though(just as a guest) and I finally decided to join(breath of fresh air). I think alot of the members of this forum have great knowledge when it comes to the lexus car and will do everything they can to help, I almost read all topics! Now the story: a month ago my car was stolen :censored: I had a 1997 honda accord v6 with rims,system, the works. I am now having to drive my mom's old 1993 toyota camry until i get something new(hopefully it won't be longer than another month, pray for me ppl). Now the good news.. Having just joined this forum and especially posting in this particular sub-category as you can guess i want a lexus gs, (98-00 gs400 to be exact). I would like the works tho, H.I.D's, nav, and i plan on modding it out a little, perfermance upgrades, exterior mods.(I know modding is a disease that spreads very easily :) ) Please have patience with me in my questions as I try to step into the world of LEXUS OWNERS!! I hope to hear from you all.

hi to all! I have been checking in and out of this forum for awhile now about a month or so, everyday though(just as a guest) and I finally decided to join(breath of fresh air). I think alot of the members of this forum have great knowledge when it comes to the lexus car and will do everything they can to help, I almost read all topics! Now the story: a month ago my car was stolen :censored: I had a 1997 honda accord v6 with rims,system, the works. I am now having to drive my mom's old 1993 toyota camry until i get something new(hopefully it won't be longer than another month, pray for me ppl). Now the good news.. Having just joined this forum and especially posting in this particular sub-category as you can guess i want a lexus gs, (98-00 gs400 to be exact). I would like the works tho, H.I.D's, nav, and i plan on modding it out a little, perfermance upgrades, exterior mods.(I know modding is a disease that spreads very easily :) ) Please have patience with me in my questions as I try to step into the world of LEXUS OWNERS!! I hope to hear from you all.

Welcome aboard !!! I used to have a 92 camry they are built like a tank LOL....

I must say welcome on behalf of LOC. Im the resident ES250 guru, and a mechanic by hobby. Still learning about the othermodles, but the LS400 is coming up a close second. i learn everything i can from this forum on all the cars, im taking them one at a time. i learned what i needed about my car (what little was out there, most of it i had to learn myself). and now i am moving on to learning about the LS400/430, since this is what will most likely replace my current car in a year or so. spend some time and search random things you are curious about, you will learn alot. there are also many people here available for help. Myself, i am almost alwyas on the forum, SW03ES, blake918(owns an ES and an LS, the LS has the same engine as your GS4 will), SKperformance, and many many other people who probably know as much about these cars as the people who design and build them. Im not there yet, but hope to be someday. My family bacground is in engines and cars, i rebuilt my first car engine at 13ish (i was 12 or 13, dont really remember, long time ago) my father was an Aircraft Mechanic for 20 years (F-15 Eagle) in the air force, during that time he was also a car mechanic/restorer by hobby. later that grew into a semi-sort-of-business, now he restores cars for peopel and makes lots of money doing it. My grandfather (his dad) was a mechanic for a long time (almost 50 years) and my great grandfather (his side) worked on for ford in their infant years.

OH, and If you ever need any parts, let me know, as i have a few sources that can get them at whoelsale, or cheaper. :D

• 3 weeks later...

HAH!! How funny is that. I had an 89 camry, and Just I mean Just within a few weeks ago purchased my first 98 gs400. I looove it to death. I miss the Camry (sentiments and gas cost) :lol: but I really enjoy the GS, it's sooo smooth you can't compare the difference.

Welcome to the forum! Lexus' are the nicest cars out there in my opinion, and i have been in many different cars throught my life. I might not be an engineer or a car "builder", but i do know a lot about the various systems involved in how a car works. whatever i can do, i'll try ;) This forum is made up of tons of different people from all over the world who can help you with any questions you might have about your Lexus. that's why we're here.....

just rememeber, as soon as you buy a Lexus, you can't turn back to a different brand LOL...It will be the best car you have ever driven...