Ls430 Vs. Avalon

tealboy

Oh no kidding? Hmmm, I did not know that, interesting. Learn something new every day. I drove my friends 99 and it didn't seem as bad as the new ones, but maybe it's the weight of the vehicle? Either way, get the LS man, you'll be so much happier. Or even the GS is an excellent choice too! I was on the fence between the two when I got my LS. I was looking at a 98 GS300, and it was sweeeeeeet! But, the price difference between the two, and the LS was sold from a lexus dealership with history, GS was on a country boy used car lot. LS had 84k miles, GS had 98k. LS was $14k w/ 90k service included. GS was $18k.

Hahaah, me neither! No more brand new cars for me. I'd rather give the money to a three legged hooker to kick me in the boys. It's LS400's for me for a very very long time. Spent so much time reading and learning about this car, I feel like I'm trained for them. I hear a squeek, I know what it is, where it is, how much it costs and how long it will take me to do it. These cars are just perfect, perfect perfect.

Because of the climate I live in (fairly bad winters from December to March), I perfer FWD over RWD......however, if they ever make the LS an AWD.....I just might have to give that car a closer look.......of course one can always hope the same can be said about the next gen ES.......I doubt the Avalon will ever have AWD. B)

:cheers:

Because of the climate I live in (fairly bad winters from December to March), I perfer FWD over RWD......however, if they ever make the LS an AWD.....I just might have to give that car a closer look.......of course one can always hope the same can be said about the next gen ES.......I doubt the Avalon will ever have AWD.  B)

:cheers:

I think the GS will be their first AWD offering sometime next year. An AWD LS would probably be one of the best cars ever made if it were to happen. The lack of AWD is a big reason some of my friends up north have bought A8s and S500s recently.