How To Install Strobe Lights

I need help installing Redline Strobe lights into my 1990 LS400. I want to install the lights into my fog light area. The lights are U-shaped and come with different colored covers. Instructions in the book are to:

1. Drill a 3/4" hole where the strobe light will be inserted.

2. Place control box in accesible location inside car

3. Connect positive wire to a 12 V source that is protected by a 3 - 5 Amp in line fuse.

4. Connect negative wire to good ground source

I do not understand this, can someone put it in simple terms? Thanks

I need help installing Redline Strobe lights into my 1990 LS400.  I want to install the lights into my fog light area.  The lights are U-shaped and come with different colored covers.  Instructions in the book are to:

1. Drill a 3/4" hole where the strobe light will be inserted.

2. Place control box in accesible location inside car

3. Connect positive wire to a 12 V source that is protected by a 3 - 5 Amp in line fuse.

4. Connect negative wire to good ground source

I do not understand this, can someone put it in simple terms? Thanks

Srobe lights WTF are you putting strobe lights on there for?

To do this you would have to remove the headlight and foglight assembly. From there, I suppose you could drill and 3/4" hole in the back and then insert the bulbs. Then run you wires, good lucking finding a place through the firewall. I sure wouldn't do this because it will probably mess up the foglights and be a pain to wire. Do you park near the airport a lot?

I can tell you that unless they are "law enforcment" rated that the strobes are a joke. In daylight they can not be seen. At night not that great. If you are adding them to actavate with your alarm. No one is going to pay extra attention to the car when it strobes.

It is a lot of work on your car to get then in right. And then you make an opening for water. You will end up with fogging in your lights.

If you need them for emergancy responce then go on ebay and look at getting a real emergancy light like Federal Signail.

If it just something for fun.... It is your car to do with as you please.... Be it seen by others as a good idea or bad.