02 Model

Well after driving my 95 for a while, I decided to replace it with an 02. I see some gripes about the tranny on the 02-05, so far I haven't noticed that in 5 days of ownership, then again, I drive like a grandma, or so they say.

Question for the distinguished critics and modifiers, et al;

I saw a 05 Lexus like my 02, except it had different tail-lights, was this an aftermarket or did Lexus changed them for this year? If so, I think they would fit an 02. Is this a true statement?

Thanks in advance, and, if I get in trouble for asking a question that has been answered 100 times, then I apologize in advance for my laziness of not looking for this in the entire forum.

TexLexus

Congratulations on your purchase! I think you'll be more than pleased with the upgrades. Yes the tails, headlights, trunk trim, grille, and front bumper on the 05 will all bolt right up to your 02. If you wanted to you could make it look identical to a 2005 for about $1500 or so.

Steve- You bought them? Cool, can't wait to see.

they said the tails arrive this thursday from Japan and they will express them to me.

steviej

You should have told us. We could get you the lights in 5 days. Enjoy the lights steve. They are sexy.

JP Importz