Front Seat Belts Locked

thegee

Dealership cost is about $1700 plus the cost of labor. Can not invest that kind of mula right now, I'll be selling the car, once I'm done with the repairs.

I purchaed it this way, I dont think anyone was hurt.

TheGee

Safety! Safety! Safety!

As we talk everyday, lets put in action.

either you keep it or sell it bottom line is needs to replace with new and with person who know the proper installation. Life is very important for ourselfs, familys and friends.

Thanks,

So you bought the car damaged, are repairing it, and then are going to sell it and you're trying to cheap out on replacing the restraint systems? Thats awful dirty.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I wonder what legal guidelines must be followed when doing this kind of restoration. I am sure insurance companies have some sort of guidelines. At least the one to insure it and the occupants.

Was this a totaled or salvaged vehicle? You may have to prove the airbags and seatbelts are new and installed properly to clear the title.

steviej

So you bought the car damaged, are repairing it, and then are going to sell it and you're trying to cheap out on replacing the restraint systems? Thats awful dirty.

U got it homeboy. Not dirty...just business. Interested parties are made aware of restraint systems issue and are given the option of repair cost before any transaction. All is disclosed, don’t want any liability.