Word Association Game

chippiestu4

The 6 degrees of Bacon..... :blink: ( Is that really true?)

NC211....use to be a camera geek in movies.... I worked on a film WAY BACK IN THE DAY with Bill Paxton...who was in Apollo 13...with....The Baconator. Need proof? Here's a picture of me and Paxton one day goofing off at lunch. I think I was all of 22 years old then.

EDIT: For some reason, I can't attach anything, so it's my avatar instead. will try later... got one of Marky Mark and his Funky Bunch too..the real "entourage".

The 6 degrees of Bacon..... :blink: ( Is that really true?)

NC211....use to be a camera geek in movies.... I worked on a film WAY BACK IN THE DAY with Bill Paxton...who was in Apollo 13...with....The Baconator. Need proof? Here's a picture of me and Paxton one day goofing off at lunch. I think I was all of 22 years old then.

Nice pic :whistles: :lol::lol::lol:

Photography

Who's Bill Paxton? What's Apollo 13? Just kidding..... fun messing with you guys!! (ooops - no more old guy jokes - we're the same age!!)

Photography

Art

I don't know what's up?? I can't attach anything, and I can't add anything as an avatar. I'm getting a IPS error sometimes too..... I'll have to post them up later I guess.....

I try to attach something, and I get "You did not select a file to upload".

I don't know what's up?? I can't attach anything, and I can't add anything as an avatar. I'm getting a IPS error sometimes too..... I'll have to post them up later I guess.....

I try to attach something, and I get "You did not select a file to upload".

Nc, I can't upload files either. "No file selected" always comes up.????????????????? :censored:

yeah, there's been a photo upload problem for about a week now. Ever since the website went down. I informed Steve about it, I haven't had a response yet. Maybe if everyone PM'd him ?

!Removed!------> Ferrari Showroom