Leather Seats

Hey,

The drivers seat of my SC400 has some cuts on the cusion and on the back cusion, and I was wondering if anybody has a number for an auto upholstery, becasue everyone that I have contaced wants $800 to fix it. So I was wondeirng if anybody knows somebody that can do it for cheaper....that would be great.... oh and please in the Florida, Miami, Palm Beach, or so area that would mostly appreciated thanks again.

Check www.autoleather.com

They sell complete upholstery kits for the SC. They also, periodically, list a kit on ebay. Check out ebay listing # 7948853905.

You may contact them about only one cover, but I don't think they sell them this way.

Good Luck!

what color are your seats currently. i really want to get rid of my two beige front seats for sone bucket seats. if you are willing. i can post the pics of my seats. they need a little cleaning but i will clean them before i post the pics.

Check www.autoleather.com

They sell complete upholstery kits for the SC. They also, periodically, list a kit on ebay. Check out ebay listing # 7948853905.

You may contact them about only one cover, but I don't think they sell them this way.

Good Luck!

ok thanks so much. :cheers:

what color are your seats currently.  i really want to get rid of my two beige front seats for sone bucket seats.  if you are willing.  i can post the pics of my seats.  they need a little cleaning but i will clean them before i post the pics.

my seats are tan, oh sorry I would like to keep them tan, but otherwise I would have been interested in your offer, thanks anyways.

you have the tan and brown interior right?  same as mine maybe pics would help you in your decision let me take some tonight for you

yea I have that interior. yea ok sounds good maybe that would help me in my decision, I can't make any promises tho. I have an SC400 would they still fit?

yea the will do you also have the heated seat module?

There's a Group Buy for leatherseats.com going on over at clublexus forums. Just check out the SC threads and some other ones and you should find it. It can save you $50-$100 off the original price.

There's a Group Buy for leatherseats.com going on over at clublexus forums. Just check out the SC threads and some other ones and you should find it. It can save you $50-$100 off the original price.

Quick link for you:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148888

• 2 weeks later...

Quick link for you:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148888

sweeeeeeeet thanks.