Aftermarket Upgrade Light Bulbs (not Kits)

I'm think of upgrading my low-beam driving bulbs but want to stay within 55W as not to burn up the wiring. Sylvania Silverstars look great, no blue hue and 4000k white light. Anyone else out there tried any different bulbs that they are happy with? I don't care much about the blue hue, although a slightly blue hue might be nice. I just don't want it to look tacky. It's really a performance issue for me and the Silverstars show pictures of great results (whiter, cleaner, brighter light) with safe wiring loads.

I'm think of upgrading my low-beam driving bulbs but want to stay within 55W as not to burn up the wiring. Sylvania Silverstars look great, no blue hue and 4000k white light.  Anyone else out there tried any different bulbs that they are happy with?  I don't care much about the blue hue, although a slightly blue hue might be nice.  I just don't want it to look tacky.  It's really a performance issue for me and the Silverstars show pictures of great results (whiter, cleaner, brighter light) with safe wiring loads.

For direct replacement bulbs, Silverstars are the best way to go.

Going bluer will give you less light than your OEM bulbs.

I'm think of upgrading my low-beam driving bulbs but want to stay within 55W as not to burn up the wiring. Sylvania Silverstars look great, no blue hue and 4000k white light.  Anyone else out there tried any different bulbs that they are happy with?  I don't care much about the blue hue, although a slightly blue hue might be nice.  I just don't want it to look tacky.  It's really a performance issue for me and the Silverstars show pictures of great results (whiter, cleaner, brighter light) with safe wiring loads.

For direct replacement bulbs, Silverstars are the best way to go.

Going bluer will give you less light than your OEM bulbs.

I switched to SILVERSTARS high and low beam and am very satisfied with the output compared to stock bulbs. B)