Pics /2fast 2furious Car How

well this past sat. was the 2fast2furious car show in west palm beach florida..and i entered my car more 4 the fun than 2 really win, it was the 1st times i ever entered in one of these things ..here r some picscar_show_007.jpg

now as u know , and i learned at this show its not always what u have but who u know..i got 3rd at this show.. this audi was placed in the luxury division of the show against me and some bmw's. this audi won 1st place :huh: ..hey what can u do right, but than a stock benz 320 red amg won 2nd, thats messed up. but again what can u do..come 2 find out they all know each other after the show.. but again what can u do, i had fun and enjoye myself. next day i get a call from a freind who own a shop where one of the sponsors and judges works and he asked what place i came in , told him 3rd, he makes a few calls and tell me that they meesed up and that i was supposed 2 b 2nd not the benz, but they made a mistake..

u b the judge points went as followed audi 24pts mine 22pts and red benz14pts.. how do u mess that up. but again its whou know what what u have. but i had fun and thats what matters.. hope u like th epics thiers more in the Avatars / Signatures / Miscelleneous section

car_show_022.jpg

thats cool bluelex.. i am hoping next year to get quite a few UK guys over to Orlando for a vacation and hope to have a meet with you guys!

I go to Orlando quite alot.

I agree from the picks I think you getting 3rd was a injustice. But wasn't it Florida that had a problem some years back counting the votes for the presidency? :D Anyways those rims make a world of difference. A am slowly but surely getting my Lex together and maybe one day I can enter shows like the big boys of the Lexus club. :magic: