Lx450 Cd Changer For Sale

fsuphi1459

I am selling my CD changer from my 1997 LX450. I have an after-market head unit and do not use the changer anymore. It is a 6 disk changer and the magazine is included. Everything is in perfect working order. Please make an offer if anyone is interested.

sdh02@fsu.edu

~ Steve

Tony,

I have been looking around it is seems like they are going for around $175-$200 on e-bay and they are $437.50 new from the dealership.

How does $150 plus shipping sound?

I would have UPS pack and ship the changer and it would be insured for $450.

Steve

Tony,

I have been looking around it is seems like they are going for around $175-$200 on e-bay and they are $437.50 new from the dealership. 

Steve

Steve Email me your phone # & a good time to call you molocka12@aol.com

Tony

Tony,

Steve

Steve Email me your phone # & a good time to call you molocka12@aol.com

Tony

Steve

I have not heard back from you . May be you do not like giving your phone #out?

I will now withdraw my offer to purchase .

Good Luck with your sale.

Tony

if you replaced your lx450 headunit with a pioneer brand aftermarket headunit  the 6 disc in the center consle can be  converted to be recognized by the pbus pioneer aftermarket headunit.

I'm not sure...that is actually why i'm selling it because I have and aftermarket headunit. I have head that you could but i'm not sure where you would find an adapter to convert the lexus hookup to RCA or something.

Steve

• 7 months later...

Pioneersuby or anyone else who can help,

This is offtopic. I would like to change the headunit in my LX 450 to a one that can play DVDs and has a built in 5.1 dolby digital decoder. My questions are:

Which new head unit you would recommend that would let me keep the existing CD changer in the center console and control it through a new linkage? What adaptors I would have to buy with this new head unit to accomplish this?

I am hoping that I would be able to connect the existing speakers with this set up....correct? May be install a new center channel speaker.

The new head unit does not have to come with a screen as I would most probably go with the ones in the head rests or an overhead one.

Thanks for your help.

Options