Gettins Installed

• 3 weeks later...
my car 50% plastics tint on it now, which i like a lot... but thanx

hey bluelex, what kind of tint are those? it does look like it has a lil reflection to it!!!! i'm looking for similar tint almost like the 1's on the rx300's like a miror but not silver!!!!!

my car 50% plastics tint on it now, which i like a lot... but thanx

hey bluelex, what kind of tint are those? it does look like it has a lil reflection to it!!!! i'm looking for similar tint almost like the 1's on the rx300's like a miror but not silver!!!!!

well the one from the rx300 is much thicker tint mayb 35% mirror , mine is called plastic which is different from mirrior cus it doesn't give such a reflection like mirror, i did 50% 2 keep it nice and light cus anything darker would look like mirror... i hope this helps..

this is a much lighter tint than the rx tint, u can c in no problem , thats how i like it too, real light . most shops that do all types of tint will know the difference between mirror and plastic...

good luck in u'r search :D

• 1 month later...

thanx guys the wheels were purchased from a member from another board who imports wheels from japan. they were around 3600.00 to 3700.00 shipped wheels only. but thats including xtra caps and valve stems plus xpress shipping when they arrived in cally from japan.

no major rubbing so far a little on one of those highway dips but not too bad. tires i went with bridgestones so-3 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 rear.. comfort is great with the teins cs coilover suspension, very soft. i love it..

No offence to anyone out there, but your style is hard to find there bluelex. I envy as well as admire your work. Maybe when I work my way up the "big balla" totum pole and have the big funds (or connections) I can start making my vehicle look something other than STOCK! Damn...keep up the good work!

hey thank u very much 4 the compliment. believe me i know what stock feels like. i had the car 4 a 1yr and a half saving and planning which way i was going with it. watching everyone else add mods but i waited and saved and the car came out like i had invisioned it would..thanx inpart 2 many members here and around the web from other forums.