Hello! Newb Here...

JeffsSS

I hate it too, but thats just part of having other people ride in your car. The doors aren't a big deal and they make covers for the door sills lol

Jill- Get this, even TRAVEL AGENTS more and more are taking our errors and omissions insurance because they're being sued, lots of people sued their travel agents because they got sick on cruise ships for instance.

That is insane. :wacko: I would never even think of that. It's not funny, but it is cause it is so weird. How could you sue someone for something so stupid? I guess some people are just after the money. I could never do that.

I hate it too, but thats just part of having other people ride in your car. The doors aren't a big deal and they make covers for the door sills lol

Jill- Get this, even TRAVEL AGENTS more and more are taking our errors and omissions insurance because they're being sued, lots of people sued their travel agents because they got sick on cruise ships for instance.

THAT is BS!

there's a saying now "how to get successful in life, Win a lawsuit" :charishot:

that's not my concern really, it's the rattling that will result from it, but since my Gx is acting up sometimes (with the thump), clients can enjoy the loaner!! lol

Thats a part of doing business in this day and age unfortunately.

Yeah, i guess your right no matter what you do there could always be a lawsuit waiting to happen. I just never thought of it happening to a real-estate agent or especially a travel agent for such petty things.

it does. people sue over the stupidest stuff. i heard one time about a guy that tried to sue M&M's/Mars because he bit into a peanut M&M, and there was no peanut, he bit hard expecting one, adn bit his lip. so he sued...i dont know if it was true or not, i heard it from a coworker...but its stuff liek that that makes insurance (both car, hom and malpractice types) so hard to acquire.

Just google Stella Awards-named after that brain dead woman that sued McDonalds for ~3m dollars and won when she spilled coffee on herself. There are tons and tons of these retarded cases. One of the funniest ones that I read was a man that sued Winnebago when he left the wheel of his RV to go make some coffee while it was going down the highway. Appearently, he thought that cruise control was the same things as auto pilot. Lucky for him, his stupidity and the jury's stupidity made him a very wealthy person. What's wrong with these jurys, judges, and people??

:cheers:

Just google Stella Awards-named after that brain dead woman that sued McDonalds for ~3m dollars and won when she spilled coffee on herself. There are tons and tons of these retarded cases. One of the funniest ones that I read was a man that sued Winnebago when he left the wheel of his RV to go make some coffee while it was going down the highway. Appearently, he thought that cruise control was the same things as auto pilot. Lucky for him, his stupidity and the jury's stupidity made him a very wealthy person. What's wrong with these jurys, judges, and people??

I think the juries, judges, etc.. get a side line manager's fee! lol :lol:

I remember that. That was insane. LOL :rolleyes: