Codes on my 2008 GX 470

My GX470 had the following Codes come on this morning.  Flashing check engine, 

The VSC, TRAC, or trailer sway control system is operating if the slip indicator light is flashing. If the indicator light is fully illuminated there is a malfunction in the VSC system, TRAC system, hill-start assist control system, or trailer sway control, and you should have the vehicle inspected by your Lexus service provider immediately.
This warning light indicates a malfunction in the electronic engine control system, the electronic throttle control system, or the electronic automatic transmission control system. Whenever this light turns on you should have your vehicle inspected immediately by your Lexus dealer.

What does this mean?

Enter

You sent

When this light comes on, it’s important to get your vehicle inspected by a professional as soon as possible to prevent any potential damage. It’s hard to say exactly what the issue is without a proper diagnosis. Your Lexus dealer or a trusted mechanic should be able to read the specific error code from the OBD system and determine the exact cause of the problem. 

That being said, I should also advise you to check or have checked your battery. Sometimes a failing battery or even a cell with no visible liquid in it can cause very strange warning lights to illuminate.

• Like 1