Oh My God!

jahon

Took me six hours to remove my fuel injector properly to get to the rear valve cover gasket and spart plugs to change them out. In this process i also cleaned out the air filter box and throttle body. Today I will spend the day putting it all back together, plugging back in sensors and bolting everything back on. I think I saved hundreds of dollars doing this myself.. Oh, I'll get some pictures later if I remember..

Took me six hours to remove my fuel injector properly to get to the rear valve cover gasket and spart plugs to change them out. In this process i also cleaned out the air filter box and throttle body. Today I will spend the day putting it all back together, plugging back in sensors and bolting everything back on. I think I saved hundreds of dollars doing this myself.. Oh, I'll get some pictures later if I remember..

why were u removing the fuel injectors and were are the pics

were they making some noise ?

yes, i cleaned it all out though. its prrrrrrrfect now. i swear to god i am never going to sell my car after putting this much work into it. i changed the front and rear valve cover gaskets and put in new platinum +4 sparks. i also cleaned out my throttle body.