Touch Of Class

No, don't do it. For one, most dealerships do abysmal detailing jobs, I don't let a dealership even wash my car. Second thats an absured price, totally absurd. All they do is apply some sort of bulk polymer sealant. With the info from this site you can do everything they do and do it better or you could pay a pro detailer about $120 to do it.

No, don't do it. For one, most dealerships do abysmal detailing jobs, I don't let a dealership even wash my car. Second thats an absured price, totally absurd. All they do is apply some sort of bulk polymer sealant. With the info from this site you can do everything they do and do it better or you could pay a pro detailer about $120 to do it.

I'm in total agreement with SW03ES on this one. Out of interest do they list what the package comprises?

I'm in total agreement with SW03ES on this one. Out of interest do they list what the package comprises?

they said i will not have to wax the car for five years, they treat all the leather and trim, they scotch guard the carpet and floor mats, and it is all under warranty for five years. if there is a stain that they can not get it out then they will replace it.

Thats totally untrue. No protectant can last 5 years, it'll be gone within 6 months at the longest. They've done independent lab tests on those industrial sealants and they actually don't last as long as sealants like Zaino and Klasse. The leather treatment has been shown to cause the leather to crack, and the same guarantee can be had with the purchase of a can of scotchguard.

Don't do it, its just designed as a money sucker for the dealer. Most Lexus dealers in fact don't even sell a paint protection package because its such a waste of money for their customers.

No problem!

If you need any help on what products to choose or what materials you want to pick up there's planty of info here! If you can't find any info don't hesitate to post and ask!

I agree the price is ridiculous. My dealership sells a similar setup. I have seen a shop bill for $700+ to replace the carpet in a LS 430 because we couldn't get a stain out. So the warranty side of it is pretty good. It just depends on the company and who is standing behind it.