Mlb Playoffs!

Lexusfreak

My God!!! I can't beleive the Yanks choked like that (to make history no less!!!) I must give sincere congrats to the Boston Red Sox (steviej's team ) on never giving up & best of luck in the World Series!! I have to stop there however........I think the 'curse' still exists & predict the National League team will take the series. :whistles: :ph34r:

I'm glad I didn't bet my ES when the Yanks had a 3 - 0 series lead......I'd be taking the bus home from work this morning if I did! lol......congrats again steviej!!! B) ;)

:cheers:

But we gotta break the curse :lol:

I'm sorry to say gents......that's exactly why I can't get behind the Sox. <_< :whistles: I wish the Sox fans ALL THE BEST, please don't get me wrong (they are in the same division as my beloved Blue Jay's) I just have a feeling that something is going to happen that will turn this series around as it is now 2-0 for the Red Sox. I remember the Yanks being up 3 games to 0. The lesson learned?? Never forget it is a 7 game series. B) ;)

I don't think Pedro can shut down the Cards.......

He was totally SHelled by the Yankees....and I think HE was just trying to prove to NY that he could do such a thing.......but He's past his prime......

If the Sox win game 3, it won't be because of Pedro (IMHO).......but I'm praying for an Out of Body Experience by Mr. Martinez just to have one good game in the postseason....

I have a feeling that Pedro won't be able to 'pitch his game' being in a National League park......if they start to hit him hard (especially a home run or 2) he get's excited & starts throwing the chin music. He must not forget.....he has to bat eventually too. ;) I pick the cards to tie the series up! B)