Fall Pics Of The Es

lexusk8

lexusk8, I edited you post because the http address of the pics you posted were for the full sized picture and they were huge. Too much scrolling left and right as well as up and down. This way they fit in the frame left to right. Hope you don't mind.

As for the shine.....totally awesome!!! When can you do mine?

steviej

Thanks for the compliments guys! :cheers: Neiltyme, I thought the same way about the wheels when I had them installed 2 months ago. I was getting tired of the stock 16's (the ones with the double 3-spoke design), not to mention that 3 of the wheels have curb rash. Scored an awesome deal on Ebay, and this by far is my most favorite mod on the ES. I really think these wheels look better on my gen ES than on the '02+ ES B)

i think they look a bit too small for the 02 and up models. There wheel base is very large and the wheels dont quite match up. the 05 models have the 17's, a much better look.

Did you shoot your ride quality at all? I doubt its much of a difference with 17's

Eh I wouldn't have bought one I think, or at least I would have immediately swapped the 17s for 16s. 17s and even 18s don't seem to make much difference on the LS, but they make a big difference on the ES.