Rx Body Kits

gslx4s

hey gslx

did you ever find a dealer in the states for the kits?

No not yet. I even contacted them directly but have not seen any type of return e-mail. I am looking however.

Hey zyca,

you DO realize your little picture has a Toyota symbol on a brand new LEXUS RX330, right?? I dunno about anyone else but I wouldn't be caught DEAD with a toyota symbol on my new lexus, even if it IS the same company!

Hey zyca,

you DO realize your little picture has a Toyota symbol on a brand new LEXUS RX330, right?? I dunno about anyone else but I wouldn't be caught DEAD with a toyota symbol on my new lexus, even if it IS the same company!

:D The picture your are looking at is a Japan model of the RX 330. However, in Japan it is a toyota model. Lexus only is here in the US.

• 7 months later...

There are several RX bodykits available (for the old version as well as the existing one).

I can source them, but shipping cost to the US would be very expensive, unless several bodykits are shipped at the same time.

So, if you are interested in a RX bodykit, or any other bodykit, please post and pm. I will see what I can do :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...