Meguiars Gold Class Wash

I've been searching the forum for information about the best car wash soaps to use and found one person saying that the Gold Class was too stripping on the wax. I have a huge bottle of this and don't want to throw it away but I want to use the best wash for my RX330, one that I don't have to order over the internet.

Could someone please advise me on this, as I don't want to use anything to harsh on my vehicle.

Thanks to all.

gold class is fine, i used to use that, with no stripping of wax results.......i'm sure that "other" people will tell u its harsh, and don't use it, i personally have never had a problem with it though

currently i use Meguiar's NXT wash , if thats any help.....works good, (smells good too) :P

Suggest you check out www.autopia.org It is the detailers' chat site, and has all you need to know about car cleaning and detailing. There's even a review site.. Your personal ride reflects a lot about you, so make it look special. And It Will Feel Special! I like the Zaino products found on line at www.zainostore.com Check it out. Their car wash is excellent. After all you are detailing a Lexus!!