New To Lexus

white ice

Pretty cherry lookin. I would have liked to have got one like that. I'd make sure you go down and check it out before bidding though. I wouldn't want to spend that muchh money and not know exactly what I was getting myself into.

I wish I could have got a 5 speed SC300 but we only got the 400 in Canada. :angry:

Aaron

I hope you are aware of how rare those cars are. I asked Lexus customer service via their website how many were made for my model year (95) and they replied saying that 782 5-speeds were made in 95. Thats not a lot. The owner of the local dealership, who has been there since it opened in the early 90's, said he's only seen two come through his dealership, of any year.

I agree with the front license plate thing. I have a '97 (white too) and I live in Houston. I love my car. Mine has 130k miles on it and it runs like new. I've actually test-driven new cars and prefer my SC300.

You're lucky to have a 5-spd.

Good luck with it.

well i just drove it home on saturday and the smile still hasnt left my face. the pictures don tdo it justice. i checked the lexus dealership here and the guy said it was one of the cleanest titles he's seen, EVERY 5k miles it has been serviced and ill be doing the 90k service in about 500 miles. he also said it was the first sc300 5spd hes seen come through there. as far as the rims, i do like lexus chromes better. they did not have the key for them so i have to track down the rim company and hopefully find they key. i ended up paying 12K for it.

i am not looking to do anything extravagant to her. i was thinking the TRD airfilter since i am replacing the air filter anyways. will i notice anything with the TRD filter (more growl, hp, etc)from the reading that i have done this filter is better than the k&n, is this true? any other ideas that are simple but effective? oh yeah, was thinking of getting a chrome grill. thanx. white ice