Want 43hp And Throaty Sound

feen78

:cheers: i'm in the army, i'm a welder. i purchased a muffler off of ebay for 8 bucks. cheap ya does it work hell ya. i took out the third cat and silencer. 36lbs in weight. i replaced them with straight pipe. the total pipe including muffler weighs 20lbs. welk i'm i tell you it the best sound i've heard. i also have and intake on this. all together 43hps gained dyno tested. the tech stated the balance is perfect. and you can feel it. give you good take off. i also had it smogged which it passed, and emmissioned,passed. you still have two cat. near the engine. remember lexus is a low emission vehicle a lot of restriction on it. takt the restrictions away. pure jap horses .

REMEMBER I HAVE AN INTAKE WITH A NEW TUNE UP AND YOU HAVE TO RESET THE ECU BY DISCONNECTING THE POS. WIRE FOR 30. SEC. THEN YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE. UNDER STAND THE IS300 HAVE TWO HEADER WITH A CAT ON EACH ONE THAT COMES DOWN INTO A Y PIPE THATS WHERE THE OTHER CAT SITS. THEN IT GOES THREW THE SILENCER TO THE MUFFLER. ONCE YOU CAN GIVE THE VEICLE BREATHING ROOM IT FLOWS SMOOTHLY. DEALING WITH EXHUAST YOU NEED A LITTLE BACK UP PRESSURE. THE VEHICLE BREATHS BETTER WHICH MEANS EASLY COMES IN IT CAN EASLY GO OUT. IT WORKS! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
REMEMBER I HAVE AN INTAKE WITH A NEW TUNE UP AND YOU HAVE TO RESET THE ECU BY DISCONNECTING THE POS. WIRE FOR 30. SEC.  THEN YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.  UNDER STAND THE IS300 HAVE TWO HEADER WITH A CAT ON EACH ONE THAT COMES DOWN INTO A Y PIPE THATS WHERE THE OTHER CAT SITS. THEN IT GOES THREW THE SILENCER TO THE MUFFLER.  ONCE YOU CAN GIVE THE VEICLE BREATHING ROOM IT FLOWS SMOOTHLY.  DEALING WITH EXHUAST YOU NEED A LITTLE BACK UP PRESSURE. THE VEHICLE BREATHS BETTER WHICH MEANS EASLY COMES IN IT CAN EASLY GO OUT. IT WORKS! :rolleyes:

Resetting the ECu will gain 8 to 10 HP without any mods. That's been dyno proven several times.

How did your dyno turn out?

• 4 weeks later...

i added TRD headers and all getting rid of the cats and everything.

3 inch out of the headers all the way back :D . could see right through that *BLEEP* :D.

and i have all the pics to prove it. and gess what only about 30 hp in gains. so there is no way your *BLEEP* put out an extra 43 hp.

you even get to see a pic of me welding that *BLEEP*