Quietest And Smoothest Ls400 Tire

95LS400Bob

Stupid Question:

What does Lexus recommend to get the smooth ride we all love in our Lexus cars.

What is the exact tire size you need & for what year & model Lexus? What are you looking for in a tire? smooth ride, longest mileage, good in rain & snow? :unsure:

:cheers:

I have the goodyear assurance comfortred on my GS400, and I can't hear anything except wind noise most of the time. There are plenty of bad roads where i'm at :)

Overall good tire, but I would definately want something for better performance considering this car. Should work likea charm for your LS

Bill, what is the exact tire size you need?

kk, the Assurance Comfortread is a good tire (but not at all a performance tire in the least), but due to the high performance nature of the GS 400, it's not a very popular tire for the GS (I think your the only one I know that has put that tire on a GS).....let me put it this way, my Dad put a set of them on his 1990 Buick Park Ave & I won't even consider them for my ES......the Triple Tread yes, not the comfortread. Just my 2 cents. :blink:

Bill, what is the exact tire size you need?

kk, the Assurance Comfortread is a good tire (but not at all a performance tire in the least), but due to the high performance nature of the GS 400, it's not a very popular tire for the GS (I think your the only one I know that has put that tire on a GS).....let me put it this way, my Dad put a set of them on his 1990 Buick Park Ave & I won't even consider them for my ES......the Triple Tread yes, not the comfortread.  Just my 2 cents.  :blink:

Funny enough, they were on the car when I bought it :) Sweet ol' lady she was -- not sure why she bought the GS putting on tires like this, however it made a sweet deal for me. Car was well taken care of, and the first upgrade I plan on doing is getting new wheels / tires.... but for the intents and purpose of the topic, it rides smooth :lol:

BTW Dont' get these for the GS or you won't be able to corner for ****

Funny enough, they were on the car when I bought it :)  Sweet ol' lady she was -- not sure why she bought the GS putting on tires like this, however it made a sweet deal for me.  Car was well taken care of, and the first upgrade I plan on doing is getting new wheels / tires.... but for the intents and purpose of the topic, it rides smooth  :lol:

BTW Dont' get these for the GS or you won't be able to corner for ****

That's an understatement! lol :lol::blink: