Sc400 Horsepower

michaelk

i just bought a 95 lexus sc400, its very nice and runs good but i wanted a little more power. can anyone reccommend any parts that are worth buying and how much horsepower woul dthey add. I've seen some adds for a air intakes, has anyone done that? thanks , michael k

intakes typically dont add alot of horsepower by themselves, you have to couple them to an Exhaust system to really make it work. the gain would be neglidgible at the wheels. but its a great first mod, becuase besides fuel and oil, the most important thing a motor can have is AIR.

it will help with how fast the engine revs in neutral. and get an exhasut to free up even more power. B)

N2O ??? LoL

Someones gonna defiently post one of these days about a blown manifold, cause we told him about N20 as a first performance Mod.

that would be the ricey moron that uses a 150 shot. ive seen a ragged d15 run a ~500 shot (no nossle) and last for almost 10 seconds. think about it: 1.5l, bouncing off rev limiter, SUPER lean, runs almost 10 seconds. a 50 shot will not nuke a 1uzfe.