I Have Some Pictures Of My Sc 300

Nimski62

Well i had to go to a vinyl guy to get it refinished because it was a rough cut... he had to melt vinyl and matched paint and did it... it cost me 40$$ my drivers seat was ripped and steering wheel and hand break was realy bad and he did it all for 250 and did a good job

BMAN... i didnt have the car repainted but the car does have paint work (not surprising considering the fact that its a 1992) I know i need to lower it but dont know what kind of shocks to use to lower it.. it hink maybe an inch... the back is weighed down because of the subwoofers(have a big heavy box) and the front is up because of the back... i was thinkin an inch or so to lower it... i have side skirts yet to get painter and put on. So ill see afterwards if i wana lower it. Anybody know what it will cost me to lower it??

if you just want springs then they will run about 2-300 bucks and maybe another 60-100 to install. but if you just want to lower the front then it would be cheaper both inparts and labor try check out Tein, Eibach... stuff like that and apparently supra springs fit too so you can look for those too.