If Money Were No Object....

branshew

I would have loved to have it on a track ,wow i hope mercedes brings that to Canada but i doubt it.

Atleast i get to have fun next week at the cadillac lap of luxury, sts here i come

The STS is one of those cars that either you love it or you hate it.

I took one look at it up close and decided to not even test drive it. In my eyes, it's one of the ugliest cars in recent history. That's too bad, because it seemed pretty decent in other respects.

Do you know what type of course you'll be on for the Cadillac event? We were on a grand prix tryp track with lots of curves and elevation changes. It made for a really fun event with the fast cars instead of the basic NASCAR oval.

There was also an off-road event driving the ML through some rough terrain & mud. It was not like a Range Rover, Hummer or Jeep school, but more than the average ML driver would ever encounter. Although I still consider it primarily a woman's car, I have to say that I have gained some respect for that little SUV after driving it off road.

Maybe they'll let you throw some mud around on the new Escalade too.

I did drive a JAG XKR convertible TODAY ,wow it is fast and sexy but so badly put together and finished but i lvoe the red badges and charger.

Put down the keys and step away from that car......

I had a Vanden Plas once - what a piece of junk. Nice looking and comfortable, but less reliable than my Ford Aspire.

speaking of sleepers,damn the one suv by mercedes. forgot what it is. My friend got it for a day. HOLY *BLEEP* is all i can say. my other friend has a 97 eclipse,thats pretty fast,its modified.

well they where arguing which would win ain a race. so they raced couple times from a light. wow like couple times i was behind it watching them ,and like its really wierd seeing a sports car and SUV line up and seeing the suv pull away ahead of it. then i sat in it. and it really does put u in ure seat and its a suv! i jsut thought that was AMAZING.

LMAO

you guys are funny , i would never defect.

I am Lexus for life, even if i can;t afford a new one.

I drove the XKR at work not looknig at buying one. It was a quick roof to go up and down. But it was cheap in the engineering underneath the wood and leather.

I think the merecdes you were talking about is a G55 AMG which is a G wagon ( an old farm truck in europe) It was fast and had dual side port exhausts under the rear doors.

The volvo S60 R isn;t bad either ,nice colours real fast with a 6 speed but it had vinyl instead of leather but it was a really nice blue.