1992 / 1993 Ls400 Radio Compatibility

unclechewy

It will not fit. But if you need the radio from the '92 I have one that I will be removing from my '92 LS. Its a Pioneer and functions perfectly. Let me know if your interested.

Check out the Pic. Im replacing mine with an aftermarket headunit.

Welcome to the club!!!

Steve

Travieso~13

post-4-1094016127.jpg

It will not fit. But if you need the radio from the '92 I have one that I will be removing from my '92 LS. Its a Pioneer and functions perfectly. Let me know if your interested.

Check out the Pic. Im replacing mine with an aftermarket headunit.

Welcome to the club!!!

Steve

Travieso~13

I might be interested in the head unit, but what's up with the power/volume button ? Also let me know how much you want for it. Thanks.

It all depends on what your definition of "nice" is. For some the stock HU is nice. I respect that. Hey, the stock 90-94 stereo is better than most stock systems from the early 90's. For some stock is not nice, that's me ;). I took everything stock out of my LS and sold it on ebay. I then installed an all aftermarket system. But hey I love music :D. Some people go wayyyy out and invest tens of thousands into their system.... Like I said, it all depends on what you consider nice. No need to argue about stuff like this, everyone has their own taste.