Traffic Incident

mobilyte

you can't play the "what if game". You were there for a reason.

Take comfort in that you were able to help, whatever was done.

It happens to all of us, sometimes the events are so little we don't notice let alone think about them. Sometimes the events are so life changing for those involved.

steviej

There a a whole lot of kids that take their parents cars out all the time. Rich kids don't need to steal cars as they usally have a whole fleet at home with keys in them. My Aunt recently had an incident inher town, Skeanealtes NY, where some kid took his dad's Ferrari and wrecked it killing may him and a friend?

Anyway good story. I use to live on a main road and there were wrecks all the time.

banghaving been in a severe accident myself not long ago, i can only tell you i wish there were people like you that were willing to help me. i had to do everything myself, i cleaned up my car, got the fluids out fo the street as much as i could, i pushed it off to the side (radiator was busted, as was the main power steerring line) i cleaned up the glass. it was all me. nobody did anything to help. i ate 2 grand cause some dumb 16 year old in a truck that was way to bigfor ANY 16 year old pulled out in front of me. then he rear ended a civic. and that civic rear ended another civic, then i rear ended the truck that it the civic that hit the civic.:wacko:

then to make matters worse, the cops tried to pin it all on me saying that i hit the truck and pushed him and another car into the car in fropnt of them...uh-huh. im in a $2,500 lb contour going 25 MPH and i pushed a 5,000 lb truck and another 2,000 lbs car when i hit him...riiiiiight.

anyway, sorry for the rant. its good you were there, that kid will probably get the beating of his life from his mom, but at least he will live through it...maybe. :blink:

BTW, heres pix of my wreck:

Before:

whoops.

After:

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

• 2 weeks later...

Man Soldier, you did a number on that. Looks like you got him pretty good. I have been in several accidents mostly not my fault. You rarely come out good on an accident. Once, after sitting through a red light on my birthday going to work, I went when the light changed to green. Stupid me not to look for the women trying to make the yellow light. I guess she floored her maxima trying to do it because she got me good. They carried her off in the ambulance then she told her company (Allstate) that "it was still yellow." They wouldn't pay my claim because I didn't have a witness. I gave a very rude message to the President of Allstate.