Whats The Best Mod

amores723

Nitrous.

eeexcellent Smithers!

off the top of my head, I wouldn't have thought of that, but I must say you've got a very good point.

I was thinking more of matching rear trunk lip or spoiler with matching roof spoiler and eyelids.

steviej

yea i already got suspension and kit and carbon fiber hood and much more but im not posting pics yet until its all done. i wanna put some boost before or maybe get the 2jzgtte first :D but how many shots of nos can the stock I.S. engine supply?

having 10 grand is meaningless unless you have a goal to acheive,what direction are you aiming at

track

autocross

chick magnet

drag

shows

street racer

bling

stealth

plus way more

i still belive bottles are for babies and real men get blown

it is just such a funny sounding statment

Nitro works but isn;t the best way by far to make a car go faster if that is indeed the direction you want

Well thanks for your info. I would like to have the best of both worlds. For my personal taste i already got good looks i want to put this car into shows & drift it but i also would like some speed! any advice. What should i do to the stock "I.S" engine? (well intake). turbo is on my mind but money isnt :cries:. I know what i am expecting from this car is ALOT! but i can prove it will be done!!!! "hopefully i hit the lotto"

• 2 weeks later...