I will post pictures when i pick up GS300 from Sewell Lexus tomorrow.

I went ahead and bought the L-Tuned Grill and Sideskirts, 17" l-Tuned wheels (OZ Superturismos w/ Michelin Pilot Sport tires), tint, full Polish/Wax (my onyx black needed a pro's touch), inspection, and miscellaneous stuff. I will pick it up tomorrow, but these are the pieces that he offers, all from TRD.

TRD Front Member Brace

TRD Front Strut Brace

TRD Front Sway/Stabilizer

TRD Rear Member Brace

TRDRear Sway Bar/Stabilizer

L-tuned springs/shocks

L-tuned Steering ECU

I will probably pass on l-tuned shocks/springs, since i want adjustable height and dampening (probably Tein CS), but a bit stiffer, flatter steering through turns would be nice. what would you guys suggest? front strut brace (for looks :P )

I still haven't installed the HID headlights, but my intentions are good. I really want to remove the amber from my 99 tail lights, does anyone know a great way to do it without cutting? like heating and pulling apart plastic?

what would you guys suggest? front strut brace (for looks :P )

I still haven't installed the HID headlights, but my intentions are good. I really want to remove the amber from my 99 tail lights, does anyone know a great way to do it without cutting? like heating and pulling apart plastic?

Check out the RMM front strut tower brace if you havent its sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, i've had the l-tuned wheels for a few weeks now. They are super smooth :o

the L-tuned dynamic balance (with michelin pilot sport tires), is worth the money alone. I've taken her over 120 without any wheel vibration. They look really nice, though i would rather be rocking the 18s

:pirate:

wheel whores unite! :lol:

I will try to post pix, but the weather has been nasty and they have been doing construction on my street for past 2 weeks, i don't get 'er out much.

I bought the TRD F STB as well, though i need to install it myself. I had no problem taking off the bolts (6) but they bolts didn't seem to align to fit. I'm guessing i just needed to "Flex" my suspension in more, but i wanted to confirm that i was sent the right brace ;)

• 3 months later...
I bought the TRD F STB as well, though i need to install it myself. I had no problem taking off the bolts (6) but they bolts didn't seem to align to fit.  I'm guessing i just needed to "Flex" my suspension in more

This is correct. Just jack up the car on one side. It should fit fine then.

• 3 months later...

I just installed the TRD Front Strut Brace last night. Initially when I went to put it on , it appeared as though it would not fit at all, the holes did not line up. I had to jack up the car on BOTH sides to get that bad boy on. When you jack it up, the bolts start to go vertical and then they start to drop. This made it alot easier to get it on. So when you jack it up place the bar on top to match the holes, then s l o w l y start to lower the jack till the bolts go through the holes. When they go through the holes, immediately put the nuts on and hand tighten it continually until the car is all the way on the ground. Then get a torque wrench and torque down each bolt to about 30 pounds. Man this strut bar is a tight !Removed! fit ! I thought at first it might not work, but it is that tight of a fit. The car drives completely different now. No more nose dives on corners, and it feels like the front end of the car is so much tighter and precise so I highly recommend this strut bar if you do not have one.

I also purchased the TRD sway bars front and rear which will be installed this weekend, as well as the rear strut brace which is supposed to be delivered today.

Stiffening up the suspension is a number one priority for my GS 400 . From the factory it just has way to much body roll. Just by installing the front strut brace I could already tell a HUGE difference and it was only 152 bucks from sewell lexus in Dallas.

Intake and exhaust also makes a pretty big difference as well, Weapon R intake and Borla exhaust . The engine sounds so much more throaty and responsive. Almost sounds like a corvette!

I am also interested in getting a set of coilovers. The biggest problem here is figuring out what application of coils would work best for the money. Have any of you guys heard which is the best set for the money? I have looked at Tanabe sustec, Tein flex, tein cs, Bilstein, Intrax , etc. I wanted to be able to adjust the ride heighth as well as the dampening preferably with a dial in straight on the coil so it would be easier to adjust. If you guys have any input on coilovers that would be cool .

I have the TRD strut brace, so I don't think that it will work with the EDFC right? Don't you have to have the RMM strut so there is more clearance?

No, the TRD will not work with EDFC and yes, the RMM one will work.