Best Car Audio Shop In Mississauga

first question is what you want to do, second is most west side shops are not elite to me and i deal with most al of them.

go to scarborough at KHF kennedy and 401 area perfect installs done once and right.

I just bought the new Alpine CDA-9835 top-of-the-line deck (super sweet!) but there is no fancy installation needed for a deck :P

Anyways, as far as price goes, I pretty well phoned every single audio shop in the Greater Toronto Area, London, Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, and Guelph and the cheapest place I found was at Number One Sound downtown Toronto. They only charged me $529 for the deck that has a suggested retail of $699 and an average retail price of $620 (based on all of my phone calls). They are really cheap to buy stuff from, but I don't know anything about the quality or price of their installations.

Good luck!

Bryan

thanks for the replies, i think you told me about khf, i was just wondering if there were any shops in the west side because thats where i live and i hate driving across to scarborough.. mad traffic .. thanks guys..