Few Questions

I've done a search and read the FAQ's, so here it goes.

I have a 1993 ES300.

1.) The window washer fluid box is leaking dramatically at the bottom where the pump is. The indicator light does not come on either. When I need window washer fluid, I pull over and dump some on my windshield. I looked on the web, and just wanted to make sure that I get the right part:

http://www.autobodypartsonline.com/cgi-bin...?p_prodid=19512

2.) The center console, radio, and air conditioning/heating portion has no back lighting. Is this an easy fix? I couldn't find a tutorial on this website, unless someone can point me to one, I'd appreciate it.

3.) The odometer is completely out, it doesn't light up or anything. All the fuses work fine, and speedometer works. Also the needles on the panel flicker. I've been told that the only way to fix the odometer is to send the console in to Lexus so that they can send me another one with the correct mileage.

4.) My antenna was broken in half somewhere towards the bottom of it by some branch. I tried to reshape it, but when it goes in, it only goes in about half way. What part(s) do I need to fix this?

5.) The windows go up really really slowly (front driver/pax sides). Can I get a new motor for it?

6.) The rear driver side door sensor for the light does not work. You open the door, and the light doesn't come on.

7.) Lately, when I turn the key, unlock the door, and pull the handle, the alarm goes off... any ideas?

Any help would be appreicated.

silicone the washer bottel where it is leaking

check the dimmer swithc on the dash for not lighting the panels and gauges

get a new antenna for about 40 and replace it in 10 minutes ,if you keep trying to get it up and down you will kill the motor or gears

the alarm switch on the drivers door is not activacting to turn off the alarm , does the button on the key arm and disarm it ?

to get the door to work remove the rubber boot and spray wd 40 in there and work it in and out it is greased up from not opening

With regards to the antennae, all that you need is the antennae mast (not the entire assembly). My antennae got stuck in the "up" position and then it got ripped off when I stupidly when through an automatic car wash that I didn't realize was a TOUCHING car wash :blushing:

Anyways, I got my new mast off of Ebay for like $20. It is really easy to replace:

1.) Turn the radio ON

2.) Pull out the old antennae mast (which has a long plastic feeder gear)

3.) Take your new antennae mast and set it in the antennae hole

4.) Turn the radio OFF

5.) Watch with amazment as your new antennae mast gets sucked into your car :P Good as new!

Regards,

Bryan