The Crazy Stuff Us Brits Try To See What Happens

chips229

Very cool video.

the test was missing one thing to would have made it more realistic.

If you have ever been close to a natural lighting strike, or had the pleasure of sitting in a car or a house that has been hit, you will agree it is usually accompanied by a very very VERY loud crack of THUNDER!!!

that is the scarry stuff.

steviej

• 2 weeks later...
Very cool video.

the test was missing one thing to would have made it more realistic.

If you have ever been close to a natural lighting strike, or had the pleasure of sitting in a car or a house that has been hit, you will agree it is usually accompanied by a very very VERY loud crack of THUNDER!!!

that is the scarry stuff.

steviej

Your right steviej that is some scary stuff. Not to long ago was taking my mother-in-law to the doctors and it was storming so bad that i had to pull over. When i did i realized that i better move because i was in a bad spot and i didn't want to get hit by another car so i pulled over else where. I thought i was safe then bam lighting hit my car. It scared us so bad. :o There was this really loud bang and this really bright light. It left these burnt marks on the hood of my car.