Newb Here, Opinons Needed

I am thinking about purchasing an SC300, but the my only concern is that is has 250k miles on the stock 2jzge engine. The tranny was replaced w/an auto supra tranny, so I'm not worried about that. I figure in about 20 or 30k miles, I am going to replace the internals, as well as anything else that might be done. What do you guys think?

I could find one for less than that...but I like everything about this one...nice $5k paintjob, bomex kit, suspension (eibach & tokiko), roll cage, new tranny...I mean, do you know of anyone that is selling thier SC resembling this one?

hmmm. correction. thats a 2zgte engine in there. i would have to see it before i buy it. if he still has stock turbos (which i highly doubt) its probably ready to die any day. interesting sell, 250k on a supra engine, bomex kit, custom out the !Removed!, 10k. i dont know what to say about this one :blink:

dude i can get an sc 300 for 5000. just needs some work...mainly NOTHING...all minor stuff...cracks on the seat.. side view mirrors not working with buttons..the needles are out..immaculate and on the east coast with the pearly white paint ?

SouthernSC300...it has the supra tranny...but the stock 2jzge engine (NOT the GTE)...also, it's either $7500 without the Volks, or $9000 with the volks. He reduced the price for me.

wantasc400: Send me an e-mail...HQuakers@aol.com. I am interested to hear more about this car. Is it yours? As long as there are minor things wrong, I'd be willing to take it...I mean, I can fix anything minor myself as long as I can get the parts. I really need a car that's gonna have a good exterior...interior I can fix myself w/some people I know.

man...i dont know about you but ive not seen cars go for much longer after 250,000 miles...infact ive not even seen that many...also we all know a car driven by a granpa and an enthusiast is completely different.

The car i saw...is completely stock. there was a brand new paint job a few k miles ago. its the pearly white so its hard to match. the car is completely driveable and the timing belt was recently changed. the person has all the records and it was driven by somebody 50+. the work you would need is the side view mirror adjusting thing..memory seats...a little work on the cd changer...and probably have the car washed on the inside..the drivers side seat is pretty rough too..i can mail you a few pics i took..where on the east coast are you ??

I kno this is not the place to post this...BUT...i am selling my C280 mercedes. MINT. LOOKS BRAND NEW...ALL SERVICE RECORDS..124K MILES...90%HIGHWAY...MP3 P[LAYER WITH BOSE...BLACK ON GREY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW ANY ONE INTRESTED. fahadgaffar1@yahoo.com

Thanks...

wantasc: I am in South Jersey. I live 45 minutes from Philly. How many miles are on the car? Where is it located? I don't really care about the cd changer or the seats much...drop me an e-mail (HQuakers@aol.com) with the pix and more info. i.e. interior color, condition interior, etc. Thanks.

Car is in delaware...about a half hour from philly...interier color is beige. 109k miles on the car all one owner. except for the drivers seat...and the airconditioner lcd (99$ fix). every thing else is working and in good condition.

Sorry can not access outside mail at work...Lucky i can get here. Corporate america Go figure..

where does it say it has a 2jzge in it? all i see is the statement "

The car runs very strong. Great as is or perfect for a complete supra swap"

i dunno :wacko:

Well, I have been talking to the owner for quite some time now, and he confirmed it has the GE engine in it. What he means by a "complete supra swap" is that it already has the supra tranny in, just needs the supra engine.

wantaSC: delaware isn't too bad of a hike. When you get out of work, drop me an e-mail with some pix.

I am at work now, but I can roam freely... :D