Future GX470s

Would you buy another GX470, when the new redesigns come out?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy another GX470, when the new redesigns come out?

• yes
    • no

• 2 years later...

We LOVE our GX. Traded an '04 ES330 and an '02 Tundra - loved them both, but have absolutely NO regrets! It seems quieter than the ES and rides almost as smooth, but still pulls a trailer as well as the Tundra, all while packing 5 adults (okay, wife and daughter are shorter than 5'3") and one child in comfort. Wife likes it better than the ES and may take it over, leaving me with the Mustang. We just wish it rode a couple inches lower for easier entry. :)

• 2 months later...

I have to admit, I hav enever owned a lexus ever in my life...not that I'm that old. After purchasing the GX470 and having a great buying experiance, I can say with confident that my next car will defenetly be a lexus....well that's just my opinion.

By the way, any one know of any links to the new design for the GX470? I haven't found much on the web, but I haven't been looking that hard either. If anyone has found anything I'm curious to see the new design.

I have to admit, I hav enever owned a lexus ever in my life...not that I'm that old. After purchasing the GX470 and having a great buying experiance, I can say with confident that my next car will defenetly be a lexus....well that's just my opinion.

By the way, any one know of any links to the new design for the GX470? I haven't found much on the web, but I haven't been looking that hard either. If anyone has found anything I'm curious to see the new design.

The next redesigned GX is due as a 2009 model in the fall of 2008. So it will be a while before any spy photos show up.

Thanks BobsGX470,

2009 hmmm....well I'm happy to have bought my 2006 GX. My wife and I are enjoying the current design and the niece and nephew, not to mention my little girl are having lots of fun on the third row seats.

Thank's for the info.