How Many Fans Does Sc300 Have?

:blink:

I just got my AC juiced up and the Ac guy told me that my car was missing a fan.....I was like jigga whooo>??? I have the large engine fan that is inside engine housing, but he said there was supposed to be another fan in front of the radiator. I was like I didnt know that, but somehow this sounds fishy...This car was in an accident before I bought it so I guess it 'plausible' but I have never heard of 2 fans in an sc300 so someone pls fill me in....

Are there 2 freaking fans and my car is running retardad?// Or is this guy full of it and doesnt know what hes talking about.....

Thanks guys!

:unsure:

:blink:

I just got my AC juiced up and the Ac guy told me that my car was missing a fan.....I was like jigga whooo>??? I have the large engine fan that is inside engine housing, but he said there was supposed to be another fan in front of the radiator. I was like I didnt know that, but somehow this sounds fishy...This car was in an accident before I bought it so I guess it 'plausible' but I have never heard of 2 fans in an sc300 so someone pls fill me in....

Are there 2 freaking fans and my car is running retardad?// Or is this guy full of it and doesnt know what hes talking about.....

Thanks guys!

:unsure:

if i'm right, there should be two fans besides the one running from the block.

Most if not all early lexus had just 1 hydralic fan run from the power steering pump

my 94 ES has just one doning double duty

most other cars have 2 one for the engine temp and another which automatically turns on with the a/c