AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Trango

Which Tire Brand and Size to buy and from which store ?

Is 235 55 R17 tire ok for Lexus ES350 2010 ? Standard tire is 215 55 R17. Also which brand is better and which store is best ?

I am mostly in Houston TX so high temperature and rain ..mostly city highways ...

-Shiraz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ACOLexus
      I am a new member living in Alabama with a 2008 ES350 that has 57,150 miles. I purchased a set of expensive Michelin Defender's just a 3 years ago and only got 10,000 miles out of them. I am again in the market for tires an am in need of your help. My Lexus is in great shape. It only requires gas and oil changes. There are no problems and it is well cared for. It has never been in an accident and I'm not wearing out the brakes so there is no reason for the excessive wear on the tires other than they did not live up to the 90,000 mile promise. Can you recommend the best tire for my Lexus?
    • By HsunL104
      Hello, 
      I recently purchased a ES350 in Vancouver (I am a Canadian here) but I've noticed that there are condensations and fogginess in both the headlamps and the tail lamps. When I bought the car from the dealership, they repeatedly told me that this is normal. But I have found that the condensations in the lamps seem to get worse over the past week. I really don't think that this is normal at all. I am a girl and this is my first time buying a car. I've done the homework and research on cars but I am still very lacking. The condensations seem to be an issue for the RX350 as suggested online. If anyone could please help clarify this lamp condensation problem a little for me I would really really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!!!

• By Mama K
      Greetings!
      I've lurked this site for a number of years, so I guess it's time I became an official member.  I bought my '07 ES350 new in '06 and it's been a great car....I plan on hanging onto her as long as I can.  She has the original rims, which are now leaking like a sieve in the cold weather.  I had no problems with tire leakage until I bought the first set of replacement tires, but ever since it's been a constant battle having the wheels "cleaned" and "sealed" at the tire shop.  I need to purchase a set of replacement rims but am undecided where to buy, what brand, how much I need to spend and all.  She's black, so I think silver or chrome would look the best. I have OEM 215/55R17 tires.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
      (If the old rims are not out-of-round and just need a GOOD refinishing, I'll likely keep them on hand as an extra set.)

• By Pritz
      Looking for recommendations for all season tires for 2004 RX 330 - the current size is 235/55/18. After doing some research I was leaning towards Michelin Premier A/S or Bridgestone H/L Alenza Plus.  My local tire store is recommending that I consider Cooper or Nokian and said to stay away from Michelin and Bridgestone. Any help would be appreciated!

• By BeachBumForever
      I just purchased a 2003 ES 300, pristine condition with 208,000 miles. The tires are pretty well worn and I would like fellow LOC members to recommend their favorite tires. I am in the SE so no driving in snow with a 70% city/30% highway driving ratio. More interested in comfort and quietness than performance. Any recommendations will be welcomed with your comments.