1990 Struts

Exhaustgases

KYB's a good way to go for strut inserts. I've had good luck with various eBay sellers, Amazon and Rock Auto. I've used all three for strut purchases for various cars, most recently (two weeks ago) eBay sourced KYBs for my '94 LS (rears).

Paul

PayPal is just awesome. I've been using PayPal and ebay since 1999. I have never had any issue with security on PayPal. I have had to replace one of my credit cards several times thanks to TARGET and HOME DEPOT who were slack with their security of our credit card numbers. Caused multiple issue for me.

Ebay charges like a dollar to sell something now. Works the same as always but without PayPal, buying and selling on eBay is difficult at best and probably not worth the time.

The biggest problem I have seen with pay pal is the scam mailers that say they are from pay pal, I have had many of them saying something about my account. Well I don't have one. That is the kind of stuff I worry about as the fake stuff looks just like the official stuff. Yeah a link usually gives it off as fake but still, just not good.

So does it give an option of using a one time or so credit card without joining etc?