Performance Package?

talkers

does anyone have the performance apckage? Can you tell the difference in the ride quality? please tell me before i buy this all the way from Ohio, cuse this is the only place in the USA where I could find the Performance package. And i got a good price.

I waited almost two months last year for my Performance Package and have not regretted it a bit. I love the ability to shift manually when I want to. I love the air suspension adjustments when I'm going on a windy road. I love the adaptive headlights. I love all the other features that came with the Package.

The only items that I wish would be included are the wood steering wheel and shift knob.

What's there not to like?!

:P

Does anybody know if the manual shift of the performance package has any different logic than the standard set-up, or is it really just a different shift gate?

I dig the multi level of the suspension. Is there a noticable difference in firmness from high to low?

Yes, mine came with the NAV and, to be frank, I don't think I will ever buy another vehicle without a NAV. I had purchased an aftermarket NAV (Alpine) for my 99 and a factory-installed one for my 01 and this one is by far the best and most flexible.

I'm not sure whether the sequential maual shift uses a different logic or not but it surely comes in handy, especially when I want to downshift. Once in a while I would, just for the heck of it, put it in manual and can go from 0-60 in a quick hurry!

I can definitely feel the tightness of the "low" mode in the air suspension when I'm driving on winding country roads.

What can I say? I guess I'm just biased B)

I agree, The Performance package is excellent. To my knowledge I was only the second one to get it in my town Charlotte, NC and it added a lot of wait as these were not and perhaps are still assembled only in Japan.

It feels a bit weird at times to hear the car lower itself. Caveat, the one item that I miss are of course the wood steering etc, but what I really miss, the dealer would not addit as they are concerned about changes) is the hitch. Also, you I could not add a towing package. PS. the wife loves it!!!