Steering Wheel Cover ?

ghallam

Hey guys,

Has anyone purchased a nice cover to replace the worn out look of the steering wheel? I just purchased a '92 LS400, and the only piece of the interior that looks worn out is the steering wheel.

thanks.

I just replaced the entire steering wheel (bought a used one on eBay that was in real nice shape), but there are quite a few happy campers that have purchased a wheelskins cover. Check out DCcarcare.com - he's quite the enthusiast and resells these. Good luck!

I just replaced the entire steering wheel (bought a used one on eBay that was in real nice shape), but there are quite a few happy campers that have purchased a wheelskins cover. Check out DCcarcare.com - he's quite the enthusiast and resells these. Good luck!

i have a charcoal steering wheel in my sc that was worn & slick. i wrapped its different sections in tennis racquet handle tape that matched its color perfectly.it looks good(sporty) and provides some much needed grip.

Another option you might want to pursue is finding a wheel from a wrecked '92. I located a junkyard through car-parts.com that had a steering wheel in perfect condition for $100 shipped. It took all of 30 minutes for the entire removal and installation. It's a win-win situation(quick and cheap)! ;) And, the junkyard(AA Auto) was a real pleasure to work with.

:cheers: