Parts needed

LordV01

Hello everybody I just joined the club and I am in dire need of some parts from my 2000 LS400 this car is in immaculate condition but I'm missing some basic parts I am looking for the Rock guards that go under the motor and I am also looking for a piece of the AC duct work under the dash that goes from the center of the car over to the left hand side of the car if anybody has a 98 to 2000 LS400 they are partying out please let me know if you have these parts and what you want for them you can send me a message to my email which is jimb100305@gmail.com

Hello V01,

I moved this to the LS section where folks with LS cars who may not visit this area will see it.

A site called road kill customs has a list for junkyards across the US. Often times junkyards will list available items on their web site or you can email one nearby. I've restored cars using junkyard parts when new items were unavailable or the parts from the junked cars were like new. 

Another option is lexuspartsnow for brand new items left in the Toyota warehouses. 

Best of luck sourcing parts.