Towing '16 RX450h AWD behind motorhome on a dolly

Hello- I have a '16 RX450h AWD. I want to tow it behind my motorhome- we spend 5 months each year in OH, from our primary home in CA. I previously pulled by '10 RX350 FWD on a dolly more than 25,000 miles without issue. My '16 is AWD, not FWD. I know because it is AWD it supposedly can only be towed with all wheels off the ground on a car trailer. Is there anything that can be disconnected on my '16 RX450h AWD that would allow me to tow it on a dolly? Any suggestions? I really don't want to buy a car trailer. 

I'd be very surprised if you could tow it without a trailer.  I am curious as to whether you would be able to easily connect and reconnect the drive shaft. Hopefully, someone here has successfully done this.

The rear wheels in the Rx 450h are driven independently by an electric motor. So when the RX is coasting, the front and rear motors are generating power back to the Hybrid battery. With the system turned off, there should be an open/zero load on the motor generator so the motor offers no resistance (regenerative braking) to the wheels, but rather puts a drag on the rear wheels simply by spinning the motor constantly.  So, unless they put some kind of clutch off those motors, they would cause Both motors to spin when the RX is towed.  How that would effect the life span of your motors, only your Owners Manual knows for sure.  Since there is only one motor, there must be drive shafts coming off both ends that could be removed.