dolphinman

CT200h Navigation sd card

Hey All

I am looking for a navigation sd card for a 2104 Ct200h.  MIne was missing when I purchased the car.  The dealer said it must be ordered from Japan. (takes weeks if not months!!!)  There are several on Ebay ,but I am not sure if they are the correct one.  If anyone has a 2014 Ct200h or knows the correct number (number printed on the card it self) please let me know asap.

I asked the dealer for the number from the card but all they would give me is the standard lexus part number.

thanks for all your help

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Carteak004
      I am able to listen to navigation and cursor sounds but cannot listen to music. FM, AM, Bluetooth or iPod, nothing is working Cannot turn volume up or down. Any ideas?
      55398162695__FAD5088A-ED4D-42F4-8ACE-493CE31EBAFD.MOV
    • By ez12a
      Hey All, my navigation display stopped responding to touch. Here's a video on how I  was able to remove and successfully repair the screen:

• By 2007 is350
      Hey guys, I drive a 2007 Lexus IS350 with x-package. 
      My navigation screen suddenly went completely white. Just plain blank white. Everything still works though. The radio and everything functions. And even when you touch the screen itself you hear the feedback and noise that it's working. But the screen itself stays white and I can't see anything.
      Anyone know what the problem may be?
    • By osobear
      I am looking to buy a 2017 NX Turbo. I like the base model as I don't think the Nav is going to be useful (gets poor reviews like most car Nava) and I use the Waze app on my phone for any Navigation. I do want to make sure the car is equipped for options down the road where I could possibly display waze or the iPhone map on my screen. Does anyone know if I would have to have the model with the Nav screen so it could display that or does the base model screen run apps? Any insight on running apps on the car is appreciated.
      Also, do all models read texts out loud? And can you recite texts back?
      thanks!
    • By jabowsi
      I have seen many posts about this but none that says it was successfully done.
      Is there any one out there who has successfully updated a Gen4 nav and audio with ML to a Gen5 system ML?

If there is please share any info relating to:
      1. What parts are needed to be changed
      2. what connections need to be rewired or added.
      3. Is the finished upgrade fully working or are there features that are missing?

Thanks
      Gen 4 Mark Levinson - note CLOCK button

Gen 5 with DVD and Mark Levinson - note AUDIO button