I have a 94 es 300. It keeps setting p1300 code. I have replaced the coil packs,Igniter module, and the ECU. It still sets the code as soon as I start it up.

I am at my wits end trying to find the problem. Sure could use some help here if anyone has ideas.

Thanks gardynboy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hlovepenn
      We live in the Largo, FL area and I need a good Lexus mechanic to help me solve a problem of my '96 LS400 running very rich. My former Dallas mechanic believes it's the ECU, but I can't get the car back to  him for repair. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By jehmin
      Car stuck in 3rd gear and stuck in limp mode. Had an initial torque converter problem
      May have been fixed with SL1 and TCC solenoid replacement. But still stuck in 3rd with a new code went from p2757 to P2714 and still have P0761.
      Might also happen with a 2006 GS300 with A960E transmission
      Has anyone had this issue or ever get a TCM or ECU calibration update?
    • By HaydenH
      I recently purchased my '93 GS 300 and i'm in love with it. The engine was just rebuilt, transmission was just serviced and all fluids are new. The only thing that I really want to change about the car is the fact that it feels so heavy. I live right off of the highway and I feel like it takes way too much to get up to speed. I have been looking at buying a turbo kit for it but is a little out of my price range at the moment. As far as I understand, the ECU needs tuned after installing a turbo kit. For right now i'm wanting to still try and get my car tuned for more power and bring it to life without it costing me an arm and a leg. So, i'm wondering if I need to buy an performance ECU or if i'm able to get my stock one tuned. (I'm new to this, if you couldn't tell)
    • By BarryHalls
      I took my ECU out of this 1996 LS400 and now have a bracket without a home. That's what I get for leaving for a couple days in the middle of this. I am at a loss. Thanks in advance.
      Scott

• By BarryHalls
      I read some of the earlier postings from others that have had this issue. It appears the problem can be one or more of several problems. I just wanted so advise on where I should look next.
      This is on a 1996 LS400, The car started idleing rough and had a strong fuel smell. I checked the codes and only one came back I believe P0306, cyl 6 not firing. Checked and then replaced plugs(NGR) and wires. Drove fine for a few miles and started again.
      I figure I need to replace the cap and rotors next. I also need to see if any of the caps are leaking in my ECU. (not sure where that is exactly) I also read that it could be an injector. Any help would be great.
      Thanks,
      Scott