Sc400

Bandit

I am looking for a reasonable set of tires for these wheels. Tire Rack recommends 225/45/18 (25.97 dia.), factory is 225/55/16 (25.74 dia.), but there is a greater selection in 235/40/18 (25.40 dia.). The guy at the Tire Rack says the 225/45/18 is the same width as the factory tires which fit on a 7" rim. The next size up is the 235/40/18, but he says it will not fit the 7.5" rim and that it is for an 8" rim and I would run the risk of the bead of the tire coming off the rim.

Has anyone had the experience of selecting the proper tire for the 18"X7.5" rim?

Thanks,

:cheers:

Bandit,

You may attach photos by scrolling down on the reply browser. Click browse to locate a file on your computer. See the file attachments table. The picture must be .jpg or .gif I think. It must also be less that 100k. Or you can upload it in a gallery and do an %7Boption%7D link or hotlink. You can edit the picture in mspaint if it is too big or is of the wrong file extension. Play around a little and you will figure it out.