Regular Black Steel Winter Rims Fit 2004 Rx330?

Can't find a solid answer anywhere if regular winter steel rims will fit this car.

I see people talking about caliper clearance issues but again no solid answers anywhere.

Can anyone confirm if they are running regular black steel rims that are 17 inches on 2nd gen RX330?

Thanks,

What are "regular winter steel rims"? Steel or alloy, the rims have to have the appropriate bolt pattern and offset and designed to clear the RX brake calipers. If you really want steel wheels, maybe check Tirerack.com where we bought steel wheels for our Prius to use with winter tires.

I now wish I had bought refurbished OEM alloy wheels for our Prius winter tires. I bought a set of refurbished OEM alloy wheels for our Sienna from Wheelsandcaps.com and they might have refurbished alloy wheels for your RX.

Now that I'm home, I checked for you. Tire Rack does not show any steel wheels for your RX330 - only aftermarket wheels.

Wheels and Caps has refurbished OEM 17" RX330 wheels at less than what Tire Rack wants for aftermarket wheels: http://www.wheelsandcaps.com/p-20952-aluminum-alloy-wheel-rim-17x65-74170.aspx

The refurbished OEM Sienna wheels I bought from them were absolutely like new and still are in their second winter. I'm not a fan of aftermarket wheels. If one gets trashed, a replacement may not be available a year or two later.