2010 Awd Rx 350 Powering Down When Sliding In Snow

My RX350 keeps powering down every time it starts sliding in the snow.

I already spoke to the dealership and they don’t know anything about this issue The vehicle does have a radar collision avoidance system and I suspect that is the cause. Every time I do a fast U turn it also powers down.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue or how to disable the radar system?

I strongly doubt that your issue has anything to do with the "radar" Pre-Collision System (PCS). We have PCS on all our vehicles and don't have similar problems. But if you really want to turn PCS off, your owners manual tells you how.

Your "problem" is more likely caused by the Traction Control and/or the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) intervening and taking control of the throttle away from you as it should when your RX loses traction. If you don't want the enhanced safety that these features provide, then turn them off - your owners manual tells you how.

Do you have "real" Winter tires on your RX? (i.e. tires with the mountain/snowflake symbol on the sidewalls)

VSC and traction control are incredibly more effective with real Winter tires. We use Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires mounted on extra wheels with TPM sensors on all our vehicles.