Who Spit In His Cheerios?

pj8708

I love it when self appointed "Gods of the Media," publish the equivalent of a Flash-Bang grenade meant for their latest "Chicken Little" rantings.

Read the figures in the previous posting on Lexus sales in Europe and compare those Facts with the rant from our know all, see nothing Borg droid below.

The reason I get a little bent out of shape when these narcissist come along, is their mentality like the business person making a purchase. When his choice of product was questioned, the business person replied, "I've made up my mind. Don't try to confuse me with facts."

Paul

Whats your opinion??

http://jalopnik.com/what-the-f-is-a-lexus-performance-car-1688464178

Every year I give up something for my New Year's Resolution and I pretty much stick to it forever.

I believe 2009 or 2010 was the year I gave up caring about surveys and opinions.

Gave up smoking cigars in 2011.

Gave up work in 2013 which I really like.

2014, I gave up driving like an a**h*le which has been a challenge in the IS.

For 2015 I gave up News and Political crap mainly because after watching House Of Cards I realized they don't matter.

I have my Twitter feed so that is about all I need for news.

Both UK and German cars break expensive stuff often. Lexus doesn't which is fine for me.

Its just like I said before. When I first bought my car I Googled and read everything I could find on it. It was almost all negative. There are very few things about my car that I could say anything negative about. Sluggish, but that is my fault. I wanted the F-Sport package. It was that or the 350. There wasn't one in a 350 mile radius that had both.

The hardest thing I ever gave up was Diet Coke.

I never waste time or energy on New Years resolutions. New Years to me is strictly January 1st, a date.

But this Brit's car commentary (from the land of overused oppressive speed cameras, not much use for high perf car anymore there) is not helpful.